Tuesday, April 15, 2014

IPHONE 4: LCD PROBLEMS! **UPDATE**

UPDATE: from IPHONE4: LCD PROBLEMS!

Earlier today, I went back to the store to return the defective IPhone 4 LCD. I arrived at around 11:30am in Farmers Plaza Cubao. Since there were two customers, I waited for them to finish.  The technician was fixing the customer's Samsung S4.



Anyway, when it was my turn, I explained to the technician that my phone has flickering lines. He saw it through his naked eyes. He immediately removed the LCD and asked the lady assistant to get another LCD. I still remember the exact words he said.. "Kuhanin mo na yun maganda, para hindi na pabalik balik si ate". ( Get the most working unit so she won't come back again ) . I told him, You should have done that yesterday. I observed that it has a sticker with bigger print of "Original Pass". The previous LCDs had stickers too but with smaller print.



And so he replaced it with the "most working LCD". I stayed for a couple of minutes to test if its working properly. He even connected my phone to their wifi so I can also connect and check if the internet's working. I opened some applications like FB, twitter and instagram. I also sent an imessgae to my husband. He told me to check everything including the camera and print screen.  
The technician asked me not to remove the sticker on the screen for two weeks.  I just noticed that the light is too bright. My battery is draining fast. I don't want it to consider as another problem. My glass screen is okay, the LCD is working fine ( well, as of now...) I just hope that I won't encounter another problem again. 



2 comments:

  1. This post is very informative about ipad, Thanks for sharing.........
    iPhone 5c Repair Parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good info, thank you towards the writer. It's incomprehensive in my experience right now, however in common, the actual effectiveness as well as importance is actually mind-boggling. Many thanks once again as well as best of luck!Sell my old mobile phone

    ReplyDelete